One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ClariVein mechanochemical ablation: background and procedural details.Vasc Endovascular Surg. 2013; 47: 195-206
- Midterm outcome of mechanochemical endovenous ablation for the treatment of great saphenous vein insufficiency.J Endovasc Ther. 2017; 24: 149-155
- Liquid versus foam sclerotherapy.Phlebology. 2009; 24: 240-246
- Clarivein(R) mechano-chemical ablation an interim analysis of a randomized controlled trial dose-finding study.Phlebology. 2016; 31: 170-176
- Revision of the CEAP classification for chronic venous disorders: consensus statement.J Vasc Surg. 2004; 40: 1248-1252
- Revision of the venous clinical severity score: venous outcomes consensus statement: special communication of the American Venous Forum Ad Hoc Outcomes Working Group.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 52: 1387-1396
- Reliability and validity of the Dutch translated Aberdeen varicose vein questionnaire.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2009; 37: 232-238
- Responsiveness of the SF-36 and a condition-specific measure of health for patients with varicose veins.Qual Life Res. 1996; 5: 223-234
- Measures of adult pain: visual analog scale for pain (VAS pain), numeric rating scale for pain (NRS pain), McGill pain questionnaire (MPQ), short-form McGill pain questionnaire (SF-MPQ), chronic pain grade scale (CPGS), short form-36 bodily pain scale (SF-36 BPS), and measure of intermittent and constant osteoarthritis pain (ICOAP).Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2011; 63: S240-S252
- Quality improvement guidelines for the reporting and archiving of interventional radiology procedures.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2003; 14: S293-S295
- Treatment of superficial vein thrombosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Thromb Haemost. 2019; 119: 479-489
- Treatment of essential telangiectasia: effects of increasing concentrations of polidocanol.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1989; 20: 643-649
- Zur Wirkung unterschiedlicher Sklerosierungsmittel auf den Rattenösophagus.Z Gastroenterol. 1986; 24: 605-611
- Mechanochemical endovenous ablation versus radiofrequency ablation in the treatment of primary great saphenous vein incompetence (MARADONA): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.Trials. 2014; 15: 121
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of two novel techniques of nonthermal endovenous ablation of the great saphenous vein.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2017; 5: 880-896
- Recommended reporting standards for endovenous ablation for the treatment of venous insufficiency: joint statement of the American Venous Forum and the Society of Interventional Radiology.J Vasc Surg. 2007; 46: 582-589
- Randomized clinical trial comparing endovenous laser ablation, radiofrequency ablation, foam sclerotherapy and surgical stripping for great saphenous varicose veins.Br J Surg. 2011; 98: 1079-1087
- Updated terminology of chronic venous disorders: the VEIN-TERM transatlantic interdisciplinary consensus document.J Vasc Surg. 2009; 49: 498-501
- Effects of high hemodynamics upon the morphology of the walls of the great saphenous vein and splenic vein.Int Angiol. 2014; 33: 292-298
- Predictors of recanalization of the great saphenous vein in randomized controlled trials 1 year after endovenous thermal ablation.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2016; 52: 234-241
- Factors influencing the effectiveness of endovenous laser ablation (EVLA) in the treatment of great saphenous vein reflux.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2008; 35: 119-123
- Randomized clinical trial of mechanochemical and endovenous thermal ablation of great saphenous varicose veins.Br J Surg. 2019; 106: 548-554
- ClariVein™—one year results of mechano-chemical ablation for varicose veins in a multi-ethnic Asian population from Singapore.Phlebology. 2018; 33: 687-694
- Mechanochemical ablation in patients with chronic venous disease: a prospective multicenter report.Phlebology. 2014; 29: 397-400
- Mechanochemical ablation for the treatment of superficial venous incompetence: a cohort study of a single centre's early experience.Phlebology. 2019; 34: 466-473
- Three-year results of a randomized controlled trial comparing mechanochemical and thermal ablation in the treatment of insufficient great saphenous veins.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2021; 9: 652-659
- Mechanochemical endovenous ablation of small saphenous vein insufficiency using the ClariVein((R)) device: one-year results of a prospective series.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2013; 45: 299-303
- ClariVein®—early results from a large single-centre series of mechanochemical endovenous ablation for varicose veins.Phlebology. 2017; 32: 6-12
- Mechanochemical ablation for treatment of truncal venous insufficiency: a review of the current literature.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2017; 28: 1422-1431
- Intra-procedural pain score in a randomised controlled trial comparing mechanochemical ablation to radiofrequency ablation: the Multicentre Venefit™ versus ClariVein® for varicose veins trial.Phlebology. 2016; 31: 61-65
- Mechanochemical endovenous ablation of saphenous veins using the ClariVein: a systematic review.Phlebology. 2017; 32: 649-657
- Side-effects and complications of foam sclerotherapy of the great and small saphenous veins: a controlled multicentre prospective study including 1,025 patients.Phlebology. 2009; 24: 131-138
- Venous disorders: treatment with sclerosant foam.J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 2006; 47: 9-18
- Sclerosants: a comparative review.Dermatol Surg. 2010; 36: 1010-1025
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The present study was supported by an unrestricted grant from Vascular Insights, which had no role in the study design, data collection, data analysis, data interpretation, writing, or decision to submit the article for publication.
Clinical Trial Registration: Netherlands Trial Register, NL2866.
Author conflict of interest: none.
The editors and reviewers of this article have no relevant financial relationships to disclose per the Journal policy that requires reviewers to decline review of any manuscript for which they may have a conflict of interest.
Additional material for this article may be found online at www.jvsvenous.org.