One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Socio-economic impact of chronic venous insufficiency: an underestimated public health problem.Int Angiol. 1998; 17: 161-167
- Comparison of endovenous ablation techniques, foam sclerotherapy and surgical stripping for great saphenous varicose veins: extended 5-year follow-up of a RCT.Int Angiol. 2017; 36: 281-288
- Endovenous laser ablation in the management of varicose veins.in: Greenhalgh R.M. Vascular and endovascular consensus update. BIBA Medical Ltd, London, UK2008: 581-584
- Editor’s choice: management of chronic venous disease.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2015; 49: 678-737
- Cost-effectiveness of radiofrequency ablation versus laser for varicose veins.Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2015; 31: 289-296
INE, Instituto Nacional de Estadistica. Annual survey of salary structure. Year 2019. Available at: https://www.ine.es/dyngs/INEbase/es/operacion.htm?c=Estadistica_C&cid=1254736177025&menu=ultiDatos&idp=1254735976596. Accessed XXX.
- Cost-effectiveness of traditional and endovenous treatments for varicose veins.Br J Surg. 2010; 97: 1815-1823
- Clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of minimally invasive techniques to manage varicose veins: a systematic review and economic evaluation.Health Technol Assess. 2013; 17 (1-141): i-xvi
- ¿Qué es una intervención sanitaria eficiente en España en 2020?.Gac Sanit. 2020; 34: 189-193
- Varicose veins in the legs: the diagnosis and management of varicose veins. Costing report.National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, London, UK2013
Health Information System. Health in data. Available at: https://www.mscbs.gob.es/estadEstudios/sanidadDatos/home.htm. Accessed XXX.
Hospital Health Statistics Online. Available at: http://hesonline.SPHS.uk. Accessed July 1, 2010.
- Management of varicose veins: a survey of current practice by members of the Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland.Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 2009; 91: 77-80
- Wound infection following high saphenous ligation: a trial comparing two skin closure techniques: subcuticular polyglycolic acid and interrupted monofilament nylon mattress sutures.J R Coll Surg Edinb. 1991; 36: 100-102
- Cost and effectiveness of laser with phlebectomies compared with foam sclerotherapy in superficial venous insufficiency: early results of a randomised controlled trial.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2012; 43: 594-600
- Ultrasound guided foam sclerotherapy combined with sapheno-femoral ligation compared to surgical treatment of varicose veins: early results of a randomised controlled trial.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2006; 31: 93-100
- Radiofrequency ablation vs. conventional surgery for varicose veins: a comparison of treatment costs in a randomised trial.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2010; 39: 104-111
- Diagnosis and management of varicose veins in the legs: summary of NICE guidance.BMJ. 2013; 24: 347
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Author conflict of interest: none.
The editors and reviewers of this article have no relevant financial relationships to disclose per the JVS policy that requires reviewers to decline review of any manuscript for which they may have a conflict of interest.
Additional material for this article may be found online at www.jvsvenous.org.