One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence and management of chylothorax after Ivor Lewis esophagectomy for cancer of the esophagus.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2016; 151: 1398-1404
- Selective en masse ligation of the thoracic duct to prevent chyle leak after esophagectomy.Ann Thorac Surg. 2017; 103: 1802-1807
- Management of postoperative chylothorax.J Vasc Surg. 2011; 148: e346-e352
- Management of unremitting chylothorax by percutaneous embolization and blockage of retroperitoneal lymphatic vessels in 42 patients.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2002; 13: 1139-1148
- Percutaneous embolization of thoracic duct injury post-esophagectomy should be considered initial treatment for chylothorax before proceeding with open re-exploration.Am J Surg. 2015; 209: 235-239
Author conflict of interest: none.
The editors and reviewers of this article have no relevant financial relationships to disclose per the Journal policy that requires reviewers to decline review of any manuscript for which they may have a conflict of interest.