One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A review of preclinical absorbale inferior vena cava filters.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2021; 9: 510-524
- Pilot in-vivo study of an absorbable polydioxanone vena cava filter.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2015; 3: 409-420
- Randomized controlled study of an absorbable vena cava filter in a porcine model.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2018; 29: S29
- Safety and efficacy of an absorbable IVC filter for the prevention of pulmonary embolism in swine.Radiology. 2017; 285: 820-829
- First-in-human study with eight patients using an absorbable vena cava filter for the prevention of pulmonary embolism.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2020; 31: 1817-1824