One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Report of the Society for Vascular Surgery and the American Venous Forum on the July 20, 2016 meeting of the Medicare Evidence Development and Coverage Advisory Committee panel on lower extremity chronic venous disease.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2017; 5: 378-398
- Treatment pattern of consecutive patients with chronic venous disease.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2019; 7: 344-348
- A review of United States endovenous ablation practice trends from the Medicare Data utilization and payment database.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2019; 7: 471-479
- Significant physician practice variability in the utilization of endovenous thermal ablation in the 2017 Medicare population.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2019; 7: 808-816.e1
- Clinical outcomes after varicose vein procedures in octogenarians within the Vascular Quality Initiative varicose vein registry.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2018; 6: 464-470
- Age is not a barrier to good outcomes after varicose vein procedures.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2017; 5: 647-657.e1
- Impact of provider characteristics on use of endovenous ablation procedures in Medicare beneficiaries.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2019; 7: 203-209.e1
- The Center for Vein Restoration study on presenting symptoms, treatment modalities, and outcomes in Medicare-eligible patients with chronic venous disorders.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2018; 6: 13-24
- Changing Medicare utilization of minimally invasive procedures for the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2017; 28: 818-824
- Revision of the CEAP classification for chronic venous disorders: consensus statement.J Vasc Surg. 2004; 40: 1248-1252
- The 2020 update of the CEAP classification system and reporting standards.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 342-352
- Revision of the venous clinical severity score: venous outcomes consensus statement: special communication of the American Venous Forum ad hoc outcomes working group.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 52: 1387-1396
- An overview of the most commonly used venous quality of life and clinical outcome measurements.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2015; 3: 333-340
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of endovascular and surgical revascularization for patients with chronic lower extremity venous insufficiency and varicose veins.Am Heart J. 2018; 196: 131-143
- Venous disease patient registries available in the United States.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2018; 6: 118-125
- Randomized clinical trial comparing endovenous laser ablation, radiofrequency ablation, foam sclerotherapy and surgical stripping for great saphenous varicose veins.Br J Surg. 2011; 98: 1079-1087
- Randomized clinical trial comparing endovenous laser ablation, radiofrequency ablation, foam sclerotherapy, and surgical stripping for great saphenous varicose veins with 3-year follow-up.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2013; 1: 349-356
- Racial disparities in the outcomes of superficial vein treatments for chronic venous insufficiency.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 789-798.e3
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials evaluating long-term outcomes of endovenous management of lower extremity varicose veins.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2018; 6: 256-270
- A review of randomised controlled trials comparing ultrasound-guided foam sclerotherapy with endothermal ablation for the treatment of great saphenous varicose veins.Phlebology. 2016; 31: 234-240
- A randomized trial comparing treatments for varicose veins.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 1218-1227
- The VANISH-2 study: a randomized, blinded, multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of polidocanol endovenous microfoam 0.5% and 1.0% compared with placebo for the treatment of saphenofemoral junction incompetence.Phlebology. 2014; 29: 608-618
This research was funded by a grant from the Lakhanpal Vein Foundation .
Author conflict of interest: none.
The editors and reviewers of this article have no relevant financial relationships to disclose per the Journal policy that requires reviewers to decline review of any manuscript for which they may have a conflict of interest.
Additional material for this article may be found online at www.jvsvenous.org.