One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Venous leg ulcers.BMJ Clin Evid. 2016; 2016: 1902
- Endovenous management of saphenous vein reflux. Endovenous Reflux Management Study Group.J Vasc Surg. 2000; 32: 330-342
- Endovenous laser treatment combined with a surgical strategy for treatment of venous insufficiency in lower extremity: a report of 208 cases.J Vasc Surg. 2005; 42: 494-501
- Safety and effectiveness of stent placement for iliofemoral venous outflow obstruction: systematic review and meta-analysis.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8: e002772
- A systematic review of endovenous stenting in chronic venous disease secondary to iliac vein obstruction.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2016; 51: 100-120
- A systematic review of venous stents for iliac and venacaval occlusive disease.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 145-153
- Management of venous leg ulcers: clinical practice guidelines of the Society for Vascular Surgery and the American Venous Forum.J Vasc Surg. 2014; 60: 3S-59S
- Management of chronic venous disease: clinical practice guidelines of the European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS).Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2015; 49: 678-737
- Endovenous ablation with laser for great saphenous vein insufficiency and tributary varices: a retrospective evaluation.J Vasc Surg. 2008; 48: 675-679
- Iliac vein compression in an asymptomatic patient population.J Vasc Surg. 2004; 39: 937-943
- Three-dimensional computed tomography venography reconstruction facilitates identification of atypical radiologic features of May-Thurner syndrome.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; (S2213-333X(20)30641-7)
- Long-term outcomes of stent placement for symptomatic nonthrombotic iliac vein compression lesions in chronic venous disease.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2012; 23: 497-502
- The effect of endovenous laser ablation of incompetent perforating veins and the great saphenous vein in patients with primary venous disease.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2015; 49: 574-580
- Revision of the venous clinical severity score: venous outcomes consensus statement: special communication of the American Venous Forum Ad Hoc Outcomes Working Group.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 52: 1387-1396
- A randomized trial of early endovenous ablation in venous ulceration.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 2105-2114
- The evidence supporting treatment of reflux and obstruction in chronic venous disease.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2017; 5: 399-412
- The effect of stent placement for May-Thurner syndrome combined with symptomatic superficial venous reflux disease.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2015; 3: 168-172
- Randomized double-blinded study comparing medical treatment versus iliac vein stenting in chronic venous disease.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2018; 6: 183-191
- Protective effects of micronized purified flavonoid fraction (MPFF) on a novel experimental model of chronic venous hypertension.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2018; 55: 694-702
- Pathophysiological mechanisms of chronic venous disease and implications for venoactive drug therapy.Int J Mol Sci. 2018; 19: 1669
- Combined saphenous ablation and iliac stent placement for complex severe chronic venous disease.J Vasc Surg. 2006; 44: 828-833
- Endovenous laser ablation of great saphenous vein and perforator veins improves venous stasis ulcer healing.Ann Vasc Surg. 2013; 27: 932-939
- Criteria for defining significant central vein stenosis with duplex ultrasound.J Vasc Surg. 2007; 46: 101-107
- Persistent symptoms after endovenous thermal ablation may suggest proximal venous outflow obstruction.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 231-236
- Prevalence, risk factors, and evaluation of iliocaval obstruction in advanced chronic venous insufficiency.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2019; 7: 441-447
- Treatment of superficial and perforator reflux and deep venous stenosis improves healing of chronic venous leg ulcers.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 601-609
- Risk factors associated with the venous leg ulcer that fails to heal after 1 year of treatment.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2019; 7: 98-105
- Endovenous management of venous leg ulcers.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2013; 1: 165-172
The present study was supported by the Science and Technology Committee of Shanghai (grant 19411966100 ), National Science Foundation of China (grants 81700432 and 81870346 ), and Clinical Research Program of Shanghai Ninth People's Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine (grant JYLJ019 ).
Author conflict of interest: none.
The editors and reviewers of this article have no relevant financial relationships to disclose per the Journal policy that requires reviewers to decline review of any manuscript for which they may have a conflict of interest.