One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Delayed referral of venous ulcers increases resource usage.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2022; 10: 87-93
- Venous ulcers and the need for more appropriate use of venous interventions.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 503-504
- A randomized trial of early endovenous ablation in venous ulceration.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 2105-2114
- Factors that influence perforator thrombosis and predict healing with perforator sclerotherapy for venous ulceration without axial reflux.J Vasc Surg. 2014; 59: 1368-1376
- Treatment of superficial and perforator reflux and deep venous stenosis improves healing of chronic venous leg ulcers.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 601-609
- Treatment of superficial venous reflux in CEAP 6 patients: a comparison of cyanoacrylate glue and radiofrequency ablation techniques [e-pub ahead of print].(J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvsv.2020.12.082Date accessed: March 31, 2021
- Venous ulcers: diagnosis and treatment.Am Fam Physician. 2019; 100: 298-305
- Analysis of effect of National Institute for Health and Care Excellence clinical guideline CG168 on management of varicose veins in primary care using the health improvement network database.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2018; 56: 880-884
- Impact of UK NICE clinical guidelines 168 on referrals to a specialist academic leg ulcer service.Phlebology. 2018; 33: 84-88
Author conflict of interest: none.
The editors and reviewers of this article have no relevant financial relationships to disclose per the Journal policy that requires reviewers to decline review of any manuscript for which they may have a conflict of interest.