One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ISSVA Classification for Vascular Anomalies.(Available at:)Accessed September 12, 2020)
- Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome.Tech Vasc Int Radiol. 2019; 22: 100634
- Cellular and molecular mechanisms of PIK3CA related vascular anomalies.Vasc Biol. 2019; 28: H33-H40
- Congenital limb overgrowth syndromes associated with vascular anomalies.Radiographics. 2019; 39: 491-515
- Hemodynamic impairment, venous segmental disease, and clinical severity scoring in limbs with Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome.J Vasc Surg. 2007; 45: 561-567
- Surgical treatment of venous malformations of Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome.J Vasc Surg. 2000; 32: 840-847
- Diagnosis and management of the venous malformations of Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2017; 5: 587-595
- Diverse manifestations and management options in Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome: a single centre 10-year experience.J Plast Surg Hand Surg. 2013; 47: 303-307
- Endovenous radiofrequency thermal ablation and ultrasound-guided foam sclerotherapy in treatment of Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome.Ann Vasc Dis. 2014; 7: 52-55
- Transcatheter embolization of persistent embryonic veins in venous malformation syndromes.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2017; 5: 749-755
- Evaluation and management of the lateral marginal vein in Klippel-Trenaunay and other PIK3CA-related overgrowth syndromes.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 482-493
- IAC standards and guidelines for vascular testing accreditation.(Available at:)Accessed January 3, 2021)
- Proposal of a new adverse event classification by the Society of Interventional Radiology Standards of Practice Committee.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2017; 28: 1432-1437
- Safety and efficacy of low-dose sirolimus in the PIK3CA-related overgrowth spectrum.Genet Med. 2019; 21: 1189-1198
- Efficacy and safety of sirolimus in the treatment of complicated vascular anomalies.Pediatrics. 2016; 137: e20153257
- Pathophysiology of venous claudication.J Vasc Surg. 1984; 1: 507-511
- Clinical and sonographic features of pediatric soft-tissue vascular anomalies part 2: vascular malformations.Pediatr Radiol. 2017; 47: 1196-1208
- Diversion venography—a modified technique in Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome: initial experience.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2010; 21: 685-689
- Laser ablation of embryonic veins in children.Pediatr Int. 2019; 61: 358-363
- Endovenous laser ablation therapy in children: applications and outcomes.Pediatr Radiol. 2017; 47: 1353-1363
- Venous malformation and localized intravascular coagulopathy in children.Eur J Pediatr Surg. 2017; 27: 181-184
- Localised intravascular coagulation complicating venous malformations in children: associations and therapeutic options.J Pediatr Child Health. 2017; 53: 737-741
- Association of localized intravascular coagulopathy with venous malformations.Arch Dermatol. 2008; 144: 873-877
- Dabigatran etexilate in the treatment of localized intravascular coagulopathy associated with venous malformations.Thromb Res. 2018; 168: 114-120
Author conflict of interest: K.M.K. reports other support from Allergan , Solta , Syneron / Candela , Thermi RF , Vivosight , R2 Derm , Syneron-Candela , Allergan , and Sciton , personal fees from Shanghai Fudan-Zhangjiang Bio-Pharmaceuticals, and grants from Allergan , the National Institutes of Health , and the Sturge Weber Foundation , all outside the submitted work. N.A.-J. reports other support from Philips Medical Systems , Teclison , Sillajen , Sirtex , Genentech , and Bruin Biosciences and grants from Guerbet , all outside the submitted work. K.J.N., R.B., A.L., H.J., L.F., and J.S.N. have no conflicts of interest.
Additional material for this article may be found online at www.jvsvenous.org.
The editors and reviewers of this article have no relevant financial relationships to disclose per the Journal policy that requires reviewers to decline review of any manuscript for which they may have a conflict of interest.