One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Quality of life in patients with chronic venous disease: San Diego population study.J Vasc Surg. 2003; 37: 1047-1053
- Prevalence, risk factors, and clinical patterns of chronic venous disorders of lower limbs: a population-based study in France.J Vasc Surg. 2004; 40: 650-659
- The epidemiology of chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins.Ann Epidemiol. 2005; 15: 175-184
- The 2020 appropriate use criteria for chronic lower extremity venous disease of the American Venous Forum, the Society for Vascular Surgery, the American Vein and Lymphatic Society, and the Society of Interventional Radiology.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 505-525.e4
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials comparing endovenous ablation and surgical intervention in patients with varicose vein.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2012; 44: 214-223
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of the treatments of varicose veins.J Vasc Surg. 2011; 53: 49S-65S
- Radiofrequency ablation: mechanism of action and devices.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2010; 21: S179-S186
- First human use of cyanoacrylate adhesive for treatment of saphenous vein incompetence.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2013; 1: 174-180
- Five-year extension study of patients from a randomized clinical trial (VeClose) comparing cyanoacrylate closure vs radiofrequency ablation for the treatment of incompetent great saphenous veins.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 978-989
- Network meta-analysis to compare VenaSeal with other superficial venous therapies for chronic venous insufficiency.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 472-481.e3
- Roll-in phase analysis of clinical study of cyanoacrylate closure for incompetent great saphenous veins.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2016; 4: 407-415
- Revision of the CEAP classification for chronic venous disorders: consensus statement.J Vasc Surg. 2004; 40: 1248-1252
- Five-year results from the prospective European multicentre cohort study on radiofrequency segmental thermal ablation for incompetent great saphenous veins.Br J Surg. 2015; 102: 212-218
- Which endovenous ablation method does offer a better long-term technical success in the treatment of the incompetent great saphenous vein? Review.Vascular. 2016; 24: 649-657
- Venous severity scoring: an adjunct to venous outcome assessment.J Vasc Surg. 2000; 31: 1307-1312
- The utility of the venous clinical severity score in 682 limbs treated by radiofrequency saphenous vein ablation.J Vasc Surg. 2007; 45 (discussion: 1015): 1008-1014
- Performance characteristics of the venous clinical severity score.J Vasc Surg. 2002; 36: 889-895
- The effect of ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy of incompetent perforator veins on venous clinical severity and disability scores.J Vasc Surg. 2006; 43 (discussion: 556-7): 551-556
- Comparison of disease-specific quality of life tools in patients with chronic venous disease.Phlebology. 2014; 29: 648-653
- Patient outcomes after radiofrequency ablation stratified by clinical, etiology, anatomy, and pathophysiology classification.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 371-377
- Effect of treated length in endovenous laser ablation of great saphenous vein on early outcomes.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2016; 4: 416-421
- United Healthcare Commercial Medical Policy. Surgical and ablative procedures for venous insufficiency and varicose veins.(Available at:)https://www.uhcprovider.com/content/dam/provider/docs/public/policies/comm-medical-drug/surgical-ablative-procedures-venous-insufficiency-varicose-veins.pdfDate accessed: September 1, 2020
- Varicose veins.(Available at:)http://www.aetna.com/cpb/medical/data/1_99/0050.htmlDate accessed: September 1, 2020
- Clinical and hemodynamic significance of the greater saphenous vein diameter in chronic venous insufficiency.Arch Surg. 2002; 137: 1233-1237
- Great saphenous vein diameter does not correlate with worsening quality of life scores in patients with great saphenous vein incompetence.J Vasc Surg. 2012; 56: 1634-1641
- Truncal varicose vein diameter and patient-reported outcome measures.Br J Surg. 2017; 104: 1648-1655
- Association between venous reflux and diameter of great saphenous vein in lower thigh.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 100-105
- The impact of endovenous ablation assessment based on great saphenous vein size, gender, clinical severity, and patient reported outcomes.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2021; 9: 128-136
Clinical Trail registration: NCT01740700.
Author conflict of interest: C.I.M.-H. has been paid consulting fees by Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Cook, and Cardinal and is a member of their speakers' bureau. R.R.A., A.B., and C.I.O.C. have no conflicts of interest.
The editors and reviewers of this article have no relevant financial relationships to disclose per the Journal policy that requires reviewers to decline review of any manuscript for which they may have a conflict of interest.