One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2019 Annual Data Report.(Available at:)https://www.usrds.orgDate accessed: April 2, 2020
- Central venous catheter and the hemodialysis patient: a difficult symbiosis.J Vasc Access. 2002; 3: 64-73
- Aggressive costoclavicular junction decompression in patients with threatened AV access.Ann Vasc Surg. 2015; 29: 698-703
- Paget-Schroetter syndrome: what is the best management?.Ann Thorac Surg. 2000; 69: 1663-1668
- Paget-Schroetter syndrome treated with thrombolytics and immediate surgery.J Vasc Surg. 2007; 45: 328-334
- Leukocyte accumulation promoting fibrin deposition is mediated in vivo by P-selectin on adherent platelets.Nature. 1992; 359: 848-851
- Oxidative stress and increased expression of growth factors in lesions of failed hemodialysis access.Am J Kidney Dis. 2001; 37: 970-980
- Histologic changes in the human vein wall adjacent to indwelling central venous catheters.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2003; 14: 1163-1168
- KDOQI clinical practice guideline for vascular access: 2019 update.Am J Kidney Dis. 2020; 75: S1-S164
- Long-term results of angioplasty and stent placement for treatment of central venous obstruction in 126 hemodialysis patients: a 10-year single-center experience.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2009; 193: 1672-1679
- Central vein stenosis.Am J Kidney Dis. 2013; 61: 1001-1015
- Long-term outcomes of primary angioplasty and primary stenting of central venous stenosis in hemodialysis patients.J Vasc Surg. 2007; 45: 776-783
- Endovascular management of central venous stenoses in the hemodialysis patient: results of percutaneous therapy.Vasc Endovascular Surg. 2004; 38: 349-354
- Initial experience with venous stents in exertional axillary-subclavian vein thrombosis.J Vasc Surg. 1996; 24: 974-983
- Long-term thrombotic recurrence after nonoperative management of Paget-Schroetter syndrome.J Vasc Surg. 2006; 43: 1236-1243
- Neurovascular compression in the thoracic outlet: changing management over 50 years.Ann Surg. 1998; 228: 609-617
- Medial claviculectomy for the treatment of recalcitrant central venous stenosis of hemodialysis patients.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2019; 7: 420-427
- Costoclavicular venous decompression in patients with threatened arteriovenous hemodialysis access.Ann Vasc Surg. 2011; 25: 640-645
Author conflict of interest: none.
The editors and reviewers of this article have no relevant financial relationships to disclose per the Journal policy that requires reviewers to decline review of any manuscript for which they may have a conflict of interest.