One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Management of venous leg ulcers: clinical practice guidelines of the Society for Vascular Surgery (R) and the American Venous Forum.J Vasc Surg. 2014; 60: 3S-59S
- Venous ulcer: epidemiology, physiopathology, diagnosis and treatment.Int J Dermatol. 2005; 44: 449-456
- Burden of venous leg ulcers in the United States.J Med Econ. 2014; 17: 347-356
- Comparison of surgery and compression with compression alone in chronic venous ulceration (ESCHAR study): randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2004; 363: 1854-1859
- A randomized trial of early endovenous ablation in venous ulceration.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 2105-2114
- Thermal and nonthermal endovenous ablation options for treatment of superficial venous insufficiency.Surg Clin North Am. 2018; 98: 385-400
- The utility of endovenous cyanoacrylate glue ablation for incompetent saphenous veins in the setting of venous leg ulcers.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 1041-1048
- Five-year extension study of patients from a randomized clinical trial (VeClose) comparing cyanoacrylate closure versus radiofrequency ablation for the treatment of incompetent great saphenous veins.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 978-989
- Prevalence and distribution of incompetent perforating veins in chronic venous insufficiency.J Vasc Surg. 1998; 28: 815-825
- Baseline factors affecting closure of venous leg ulcers.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2017; 5 (829-35.e1)
- Combined treatment with compression therapy and ablation of incompetent superficial and perforating veins reduces ulcer recurrence in patients with CEAP 5 venous disease.J Vasc Surg. 2012; 55: 446-450
- The impact of ablation of incompetent superficial and perforator veins on ulcer healing rates.J Vasc Surg. 2012; 55: 458-464
- Factors that influence healing of chronic venous leg ulcers: a retrospective cohort.An Bras Dermatol. 2014; 89: 414-422
- Risk factors associated with the failure of a venous leg ulcer to heal.Arch Dermatol. 1999; 135: 920-926
- Network meta-analysis to compare VenaSeal with other superficial venous therapies for chronic venous insufficiency.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8 (472-81.e3)
Author conflict of interest: L.A.O. and M.M.K. have been paid a consulting fee by Medtronic and for data collection as investigators and are members of the speakers bureau for Medtronic. K.B.R., M.K., B.C., E.A.T., and R.D. have no conflicts of interest. Medtronic had no involvement in the study design or collection, analysis, or interpretation of the data and was not involved in the decision to submit the report for publication.
The editors and reviewers of this article have no relevant financial relationships to disclose per the Journal policy that requires reviewers to decline review of any manuscript for which they may have a conflict of interest.