- Bo H.
- Li Y.
- Liu G.
- Ma Y.
- Li Z.
- Cao J.
- et al.
|DVT location||No.||M:F||Age, years, mean (range)||Main risk factors for DVT
|Femoropopliteal veins||7||3:4||64.3 (57-70)||4 CVC bearers||5/7|
|Axillary-brachial veins||5||3:2||69 (65-77)||1 Breast cancer||5/5|
|Calf and tibial veins||4||2:2||62.7 (65-71)||0||2/4|
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Assessing the risk for development of deep vein thrombosis among Chinese patients using the 2010 Caprini risk assessment model: a prospective multicenter study [published online ahead of print December 17, 2019].J Atheroscler Thromb. 2019; (doi: 10.5551/jat.51359)
- VTE in the ICU Workshop Participants. Prevalence, incidence, and risk factors for venous thromboembolism in medical-surgical intensive care unit patients.J Crit Care. 2005; 20: 309-313
- Empirical systemic anticoagulation is associated with decreased venous thromboembolism in critically ill influenza A H1N1 acute respiratory distress syndrome patients.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2019; 7: 317-324
- Prevalence and significance of coagulation abnormalities in community-acquired pneumonia.Mol Med. 2009; 15: 438-445